Combining Mapping Rules
- Multiple attribute values selected together create an OR rule, so that if the product has any of those values the rule is true.
- Multiple columns create an AND rule, so that all columns should be true for the rule to apply.
- A rule with nothing selected is the default rule and applies if no other rule before it applies.
- Multiple rules are evaluated from top down (the default rule is always the last) and the first matching rule is applied.
- Saved rules can be rearranged by dragging them up and down.
- Rule #1: if attribute jwl_use_ (Jewellery for) = Girls then assign to category Little girls
- Rule #2: if attribute jwl_type_ (Type) = Bracelet then assign to category Bracelets
- Rule #3: if attribute jwl_type_ (Type) = Earrings then assign to category Earrings
Only the first matching rule applies. Once a matching rule is found the processing stops.