KiwiVelo is responsive, in sync and on TradeMe!
Tower Systems PoS – Magento – TradeMe
KiwiVelo started actively selling online about a year ago by taking over a competing website. It was working up to a point. They needed growth.
The catalyst for change was Google’s deadline back in April 2015 for website to go responsive or disappear from their index.
What we did there:
- Upgraded Magento to the latest version
- Made Magento RWD theme look exactly as their old theme, but made it responsive (mammoth task, never again!)
- Integrated Magento with Tower Systems PoS for bike shops
- Connected Magento to TradeMe using our TradeMe extension
- Fixed 1,000 little bugs and solved another 1,000 nagging problems we encountered along the way
- Patched the site a few times
- Survived a hacking attempt
How it works:
- Magento website is in sync with Tower Systems PoS
- Product details are loaded from manufacturer websites where possible or photographed with our Android App.
- TradeMe listings are created automatically from products in Magento
It looks great, it works and it sells. Go KiwiVelo!